Wednesday, June 25, 2008

**TeA LoVe**

Hello~ Just wanted to share a few yummy finds! A Betsy Johnson bracelet~It is so pretty, you won't believe the price I paid for it!!!! (.50) Yep fifty cents at a garage sale, still had the tag!!!
I bought a Tracy Porter "Tea for One"! The tea cup is so pretty! This is what it looks like apart! See the next picture below to see it together! And the best news~Tracy Porter is having a sale! 1/2 off all ceramics!!!!!!!!

This is a Tracy Porter "Tea for One" put together!!!

I finally am finished with the "other head"! I glittered the lips, but don't like how those turned out!!!!~ looks like she was in the "SuGa BoWl!!!!
Well, now I"m off to gather goodies for the "Fanciful Twist Party" this saturday!!!!! Hope you'll be there too!!!
Enjoy your day!!!~


Edgar and Edgar said...

Hello there....
Love the Bracelet...SCORE!!!!


Halo Hill said...

WOW, cool bracelet! Would love to go garage sale-ing with YOU!


Gypsy Mermaid said...

OMG i love the bracelet and the tea cup is so awesome! it reminds me of mad hatters!!! hugs


TattingChic said...

What great bargains you got on your goodies!

Lola Enchanted said...

Let's go Sheila!!!!!


TiffanyJane said...

Wow, great goodies!! My kind of price on the bracelet!!!
Hope your good!!
xo Tiff